Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DocnMoseiStorytym - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DocnMoseiStorytym > Topics

Subject: SPOT & TIGRESA MEET ZOWIE
Replies: 3 Views: 723

drromana 30.08.08 - 12:41am
It was a cool spring afternoon down on the plantation. Spot, a black lab, and his white tigress friend Tigresa, were enjoying an afternoon nap under the cherry trees. The trees were covered with cherry blossoms, and the soft breeze sent their fragrance everywhere. The breeze also brought the sound of a soft whimper.
Spot's ears perked up to listen. He gently nudged Tigresa awake.
Hey buddy, do you hear that sound? he asked her. She listened carefully and said, Oh my, yes I do. Where is it coming from?
I don't know, Tigresa, he replied. Let's go for a walk and find out. So the two best friends left the plantation and walked down the road, following the sound. In a nearby ditch lay a small wolf cub, whimpering softly and shaking in fear.
What's the matter little one? Spot asked the cub. The cub was startled at first, but then she answered him.
I'm lost, and my leg hurts. I think it's broken, she whimpered.
Oh my. How did that happen? asked Tigresa.
My mother was trying to save me from a bad snake and told me to run. I tripped and fell in here. The snake bit my mother and I don't know if she is ok, the cub replied softly. Spot climbed down into the ditch and nuzzled the little cub.
I'm sorry to hear that, little one. What's your name?
Zowie, she answered.
I'm Tigresa and this is my best friend, Spot, Tigresa told her. Hey Spot, why don't you go home and get some help? I will wait here with Zowie.
Good idea, Tigresa. Spot climbed put of the ditch and ran to the house. Tigresa laid down with Zowie, and cuddled the girl cub in her big paws. *

drromana 30.08.08 - 01:20am
Romana and her sister Kim were sitting on the porch when Spot came barrelling down the road, barking loudly.
Bark! Bark! Bark! Spot was trying to get him mistress' attention.
My goodness! I wonder why Spot is so anxious, Kim said to Romana.
So do I. And where's Tigresa at? Romana wondered.
Bark! Bark! Bark! Spot kept barking and was trying to get the sisters to follow him.
I think he wants is to follow him, sis. I hope Tigresa's not hurt, said Kim.
I hope you're right, Kim. Let's go are what is up, Romana replied, sounding worried. The two sisters followed Spot down the road where Tigresa and Zowie were waiting. Romana climbed down to check on the two of them.
Tigresa's fine, but this little wolf cub's leg is broken, Kim. Romana gently picked her up and handed her to Kim.
Aw, poor thing, cooed Kim. I don't see her mother around. Let's take her home. Spot barked and wagged his tail as if to say, Yes, let's take her home. The tigress purred in agreement. After they got home, Romana called the vet. He came out and set Zowie's leg. Kim fixed a bed for her, and Tigresa stayed by Zowie, as if she was protecting the cub.
Looks like Tigresa has become a mom, laughed Kim.
Yep. She was like that with the wild kittens that used to roam around here, too, replied Romana. Upon hearing that, Spot curled up next to the girls.
Looks like Spot wants to be the daddy, the two sisters giggling at his reaction. He let put a tiny whimper, and curled up closer to Zowie's bed.
Romana art up a bed on the porch as well, so Zowie could enjoy the warm sunshine and fresh air. It didn't take Zowie long to warm up to Tigresa, Spot, and the sisters. Every day, the tigress and her friend would take turns gently carrying the cub to the porch, and back inside the house. They didn't go too far away from their charge as they ran and played in the warm sunshine. *

drromana 30.08.08 - 01:37am
One day, Zowie was softly whimpering, and no matter what the pair did, it didn't seem to cheer her up.
What's wrong, Zowie? Tigresa asked. Your leg will heal soon, and then you can play with us, too.
It's not that, 'Resa, she sniffled. Zowie couldn't say Tigresa's name, so she called her 'Resa. I miss my mom. Why hasn't she found me? I wonder if she forgot about me. She started whimpering harder.
I'm sure she hasn't forgotten you, Zowie. Maybe she is still hurt from the snake bite, said 'Resa. With that, Zowie cried more and more and it seemed that she couldn't be comforted.
I'm sure she'll be here soon, Zowie, offered Spot. She's probably looking for you right now.
Do you think so, Spot? Zowie asked sadly.
Sure I do, he answered.
So do I, agreed 'Resa, as she curled up next to her and hugged her. Before you know it, she'll be here to take you home. *

drromana 30.08.08 - 01:51am
Weeks passed and Zowie's leg healed. So far there has been no sign of her mother, so Romana and Kim decided they should go and see if they could find her. They started at the ditch where Zowie was found. Spot was able to still find a scent and followed it. They walked a long way, and came upon her mother's body. Next to it was the remains of the snake that bit her. Zowie sniffed her mother and tried to get a response. when there was none, Zowie began sobbing. Spot and Tigresa laid there with her for a long time, trying to comfort her.
Well, said Kim. I guess Zowie will live with is now. Would you like that Spot and Tigresa?
Bark! Bark! Spot wagged his tail happily. The tigress roared and nuzzled Romana's hand as if to say thank you. Zowie barked too, to let them know that's what she wanted, too. Sadly, she got up and followed her new family home. As time passed, Zowie grew more playful and happy, the memories of her mother tucked away inside her heart.
THE END
~Doc~ *

This topic is locked.
* DocnMoseiStorytym Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DocnMoseiStorytym

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits