Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DocnMoseiStorytym - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DocnMoseiStorytym > Topics

Subject: Who Cares?
Replies: 7 Views: 712

anglhart 28.05.08 - 07:12am
There was once this girl who didnt seem to have a care in the world. For every time she did care about something it was ripped away from her, like it should not of even been hers to care about to begin with. So finally she got to the point where she just stopped caring about anything and everyone around her, was wondering what was going on.
She just seemed to be distancing herself from everyone that she once cared about, putting up like glas* walls around her so no one could get in and hurt her anymore.
Then she met someone and seeing she had been hurt so bad she was scared to let her guard down but she did then she would put it back up. Try as she may she had a hard time bringing her guard down but she found she could slowly and I mean slowly bring her guard down.
This was not fair to the people around her, seeing she had to learn to basicly do everything all over again. *

rose1937 28.05.08 - 11:38am
That was grate sis God bless you hugs *

anglhart 19.06.08 - 06:20am
thank you sis God bless you *

drromana 19.06.08 - 05:49pm
Thank you sis for your story. Kinda reminds me of a teenager I know. *

viditte2 17.08.08 - 05:25am
Seeing the pain and emotion made me feel like i haven't done enough to reach out to my hurting world. Suffering psychic injury not able to see the good around *

eclipse2 23.08.08 - 01:29am
God gives us beauty for ashes. He takes the pain away and gives us joy and peace in its place. blossom.GIF *

drromana 23.08.08 - 07:52am
Amen sisi. *

moonta 14.11.08 - 04:03pm
ma dear, not alwayz r people taught good behaviour by necessarily exposin em to positive challenges - provocation is also a means of bringing out a xter in 1 *

* DocnMoseiStorytym Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DocnMoseiStorytym

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits